Monday, February 27, 2012

LA Market: the georgette

Day 3 of LA MARKET: the georgette

You've heard me talk about jumpers before... and my love for them... but I know half of you will stop reading here because its not your thing. You're not into it, you think you can't pull it off, you're too short, blah blah blah....
If there's every a jumper to try, its this one. Its actually designed to be either worn with flats, or to wear with platforms/wedges, with the flare being a little cropped, letting that true 70's inspiration come through.



It comes with the soft, silk-like feather-printed belt, but feel free to switch out and make it your own. Since its a v-neck and cinches at the waist, it flatters everyone. And petite girl, my adorable sister-in-law also rocked this jumper - in all of her 5'2'' goodness. She looked smashing. No more excuses. Its waiting for you.. BBDakota.com





Jumper: BB Dakota $95 ; Cuff: Nordstrom;  Earings and Ring: NastyGal; Gold Ring: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely.
    The jumper is great and I love the neckline.
    I must disagree with you, however, about this being flattering on everyone... I'm pretty sure that jumper could not flatter me and this big prego belly! But maybe in a couple months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out sis!!! I can't wait until it gets a little warmer and I'll be wearing my georgette all the time.
    Love the pics, you so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete